Friday, December 26, 2008

I Admit It - I'm A Lapsed Wiccan

I missed the Winter Solstice this year entirely. Having dealt with a deathly sick dog over Thanksgiving, and a plumbing disaster the week after, and a subsequent oil burner SNAFU fast on the heels, as well as a week-long snow/ice/freezing weather system AND the traditional Christmas shopping and preparation for the celebration that my youngest brother relishes, I was utterly and completely absorbed.

And I just forgot.

Sadly, I am a lapsed Wiccan. I have been an on-again, off-again celebrant and student and while I have utterly embraced my spiritual path, I'm not traveling well-prepared.

I was pondering today that perhaps my lax practices have led to the series of mishaps, bad luck and misfortune that I have experienced of late. Unpleasantness with neighbors, illness of family members, financial distress and household calamity all seem to point to a need for me to focus more attention on my practices, prayers, and remember from whence I come.

The Goddess.

So, I'm making a late-Samhain, early New Year's resolution - From now on, I'm going to be a good witch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post have the information that is help full and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work you know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik

Unknown said...

wow....your nice information ,I am very happy see your website and your good working in this. post but this web desing is so nice .thank you for the good sharing.
Burun Estetiği

Monica Vargas said...

Excellent post and people around the world will certainly get much through reading it. I’ll come back again and again to read such articles. Thanks!! limo from dulles to dc